I used to know how to play this song way back when. I decided to re-learn it because my friend asked me to! (That’s you Ricky!) I sat down at 8pm and finished recording at 11pm, basically re-learning the whole song, practicing it many many times, and then recording takes until I got something that wasn’t too bad. I think it took more than 20 takes to get this one. LOL!
I was trying to get the tone close to Blues Saraceno’s tone, but I didn’t want to spend too much time tweaking the sound and not actually playing the song. I know the intro parts should have some chorus and delay, but I didn’t want to mess around with switching presets while playing, especially since I haven’t mastered the song.
- Guitar: Ibanez Prestige RG3550MZ
- Amp/Effects: Fractal Audio AX8
- Recording Software: Mixcraft Studio 7
- Interface: Focusrite Scarlett 6i6
- Video Editing Software: Pinnacle Studio 20
- Camera: Logitech C910 webcam